Thursday, July 9, 2015

Compose your Frame






I took this picture near my house from a little running trail. I thought it was a nice example of the rule of thirds. The tree trunks follow the vertical lines very well. There is also a tree that is growing horizontally that follows the top third line. The lower third section is composed of the bushed that were closer to me on the path before the hill dipped into the gully. These bushes are not quite lined up with the exact third lines but I think the picture still has a similar effect. 

The next pictures are some I have taken while traveling. I obviously didn't take them specifically for this project, but I thought that I would include them because I thought they were good examples of the rules we discussed. 



I think this is a great example of the diagonal rule. 


I think this could be an example of index vectors because the way the path guides the focus of the picture to the tower. It could also kinda fit the rule of thirds. 





No comments:

Post a Comment